Friday, October 18, 2013

Reactions to Power Point Presentation

This image shows 4 cheetahs they look like a family , and they are standing on a hill or a rock looking around. This was my favorite image because first of all i like cheetahs and second because i like their posture. The rules that i see in this image are balance and simplicity , i see balance because of their posture and simplicity because the background is simple.




About Nick Brandt

The type of camera that Nick Brandt used to shoot this image was a Pentax 67II with only tow fixed lenses. The reason why he took this images was to memorialize the vanishing natural grandeur of East Africa. His hope by taking this type of photos is to show the animals sleeplessness in the state of being , int he state of being before they are no  longer are. What he thinks about Africa and its wild animals." This world is under terrible threat, all of it caused by us. To me, every creature, human or nonhuman, has an equal right to live, and this feeling, this belief that every animal and I are equal, affects me every time I frame an animal in my camera. The photos are my elegy to these beautiful creatures, to this enchantingly beautiful world that is steadily, tragically vanishing before our eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment